Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/05/2019
EBA, Traineeship in the Economic Analysis and Statistics Department
EBA - European Banking Authority
20 avenue André Prothin, Paris La Défense, Francia
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 27/06/2019
- Regular risk assessment and drafting reports, including data mining;
- Thematic work on risksand ad hoc analyses in relevant areas;oImplementation of surveys and studies;
- Preparation of presentations and reports on different topics related to stress testing;
- Providing support to other tasks of the Unit.
- Contributing to the development of policy stances, opinions, advice;
- Analysis of the impact of EBA regulatory products;
- Contributing to the BCBS quantitative impact studies;
- Supporting the EBA’s Statistics Unit in its joint projects with the EBA’sIT Unit;
- Maintaining and improving,where possible,the EBA’s supervisory information system;
- Contributing to the efficient implementation and maintenance of the EBA's data collection systems.
- A Master degreein Economics, Finance, Banking, Statistics or Information Management;
- A graduate thesis on topics related to the activities of Economic Analysis and Statistics in the areas of Financial Analysis, Data Quality Assurance, Risk Management in Banking, Stress test or Macro Prudential Policies, Impact assessment.
- Have completed the first cycle of a higher university education andhave obtained a full degree certificate or its equivalent by the closing date for applications;
- Have very good knowledge of English, the official working language of the EBA,at least at B2 level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).