Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/06/2019
Philips, Internship: Project Manager Support Legal Compliance
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi prorogabili
- Support the Legal Compliance Project Manager with legal & compliance matters related healthcare transparency and privacy.
- Support Philips’ efforts in building transparency compliance tools.
- Support with monitoring and updating health care professional databases and tools.
- Is currently a registered student studying towards a Bachelor or Master from Legal Studies, Legal IT or Law courses background (Commercial, Corporate) with knowledge of EU laws;
- Has a demonstrated interest in the legal compliance and transparency in health care/technology;
- Has experience working in a team based project;
- Is fluent in English (oral and written); French is a plus
- Has an excellent knowledge of windows applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Possesses strong communicative skills and a pro-active attitude.
- Thesis is a possibility, when the tenure of internship is 6 months plus