Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/06/2019
Designit, Motion Design Intern
C/ Mártires de Alcalá 4, 1°, Madrid, Spagna
Comunicazione/Marketing, Arti/Creatività/Moda, Grafica e Design, Giornalismo ed editoria
- Take part in film production with our Filmmaker and Marketing & Communications team and work with real video projects from day one
- Assist in the storyboarding, filming and editing of live-action, archive and internal productions
- Work across projects and disciplines applying your unique approach to video storytelling
- Assist the teams as needed with ad hoc projects including internal events and activities.
- A current Master’s degree student or recent bachelor’s graduate in media studies, communications, marketing or journalism in an educational institution/university that allows you to sign an internship agreement (this is a must!)
- Highly knowledgeable in the use of Adobe Premiere Pro – some experience with Adobe After Effects and an overall interest in Motion Graphics, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch would be a plus
- A filmmaker with editing skills, a structured way of working, and capable of helping create video concepts
- An EU national, or with a working permit for Spain (this is a must!)
- A problem solver, with ideas that challenge the ordinary, together with the drive – and the guts – to bring them to life
- Someone with a ‘here to help’ attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together
- Fluent in English and Spanish – other languages are a bonus!