Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/06/2019
Toyota, Internship Business Planning
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
Da 6-7 mesi a un anno. Inizio: settembre 2019
This internship project will be mainly focused in supporting BPO to deliver on key milestones for the business planning cycle with the NMSC (National Marketing & Sales Co.) and supporting the communication of company directions to internal and external audiences.
Therefore you will:
- Support the management and administration of European exports
- Support the management of the NMSC 3 Year Business Plan process
- Prepare templates, follow up on data input with content owners within TME
- Be one of key contact points for the NMSC in preparation for the 3 YBP
- Coordinate meetings and logistics
- Prepare Top Management presentations from storyline to final speech
- Support event planning management e.g. Annual Business Conference
- Student in final year of University in Business Management / Economics
- A self-starter with proven project management skills. Someone who can take responsibility for a project from start to finish and who can meet strict deadlines.
- Good team player who enjoys working with people of many different cultures and backgrounds.
- High sense of precision, attention to detail and reliability
- Good time-management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High competency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, any additional language is an asset
- Knowledge of the automotive retail industry a plus