Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/06/2019
Obelis Group, Regulatory Affairs Intern
Bd Général Wahis, 53 , Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Produzione/Qualità, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica
12 mesi (da agosto)
- Gain knowledge on EU legislation & Notification procedures while providing professional, high level and smooth (internal & external) client service;
- Perform various administrative tasks associated with the Regulatory department at the highest level:
Provide client services covering all Directives.
Product classification and documentation review.
Process EU applications (Notifications, registrations, GMDN, FSC).
Respond to queries from EU authorities.
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to you;
- Support regulatory and scientific research;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to the Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events.
- Bachelor/Master degree preferably in European Law, International Law, Pharmacy, Quality Management Systems or similar.
- Previous experience in EU or National Administration is an asset.
- Fluency in English (written & oral); any other language is always a plus.
- Confident user of Microsoft Office.
- Your are a fantastic team player, inspire peers and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Quick learner and self-motivated for small and big tasks.
- You have high adaptability, flexibility and commitment supported by a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Attention to detail and organize workload efficiently to meet deadlines with high quality results.
- Willing to learn and grow continuously.