Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/06/2019
Amazon, Junior Business Development with Italian - Internship
Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
da luglio 2019
Your objectives will be to build the best possible selection for our customers with the development of partnerships with new vendors. Your job will consist of prospecting, assessing, recruiting and integrating vendors for Amazon marketplaces. In your day-to-day job, you will be faced with numerous challenges such as:
- Identify, prospect and reach out to new vendors, analyze their potential for Amazon. You will lead first steps, by cold-calling potential partners or attending commercial events and trade fairs, and confidently explaining advantages and benefits of partnering with Amazon
- Be a business consultant to new vendors and provide insights and advice for them, being able to deal with different business profiles and sectors. Help new vendors to integrate their catalogue data into Amazon platform, master Amazon’s internal tools and train vendors on how to use these tools.
- Plan, conduct, deliver and report analyses to understand the performance of recruited vendors
- Help to develop and improve recruiting and on-boarding processes, assist in removing any technical blockers and identifying technical improvement areas.
- Passionate about on-line business, e-commerce and sales.
- Obtained (no more than 12 months ago) or be working towards your degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to handle objections and negotiate.
- People who are self-motivated, flexible and place the customer at the center of everything they do.
- Fluent in English and Italian is a must
- Fluency in Microsoft Excel.
Some work experience - whether through placement years, internships or university.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Experience in data analysis – confident manipulating large sets of data, identifying trends and areas for new business growth.
- Public speaking experience.