Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/06/2019
VF Corporation, Sales Operations Trainee DickiesLife
Via Laveggio 5, Stabio, Svizzera
6 mesi + eventuali altri 6
Retribuito + benefit
The Sales Operations Trainee will support the sales operations team in their daily activities. He/she will work closely with all other roles in the DickiesLife organization in order to help the sales team on the operational activities. We expect that our trainee delivers unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
1) Seasonal Calender set up in the system:
- Reflect seasonal line plan in SAP.
- Coordinate across department the load of Season Workbench and Assortment list in MDG/FMS with MDM team.
- Coordinate Incomplete orders resolution by giving actions to be taken to CS.
2) Mobi-Media Web Configuration: Coordinate Mobi-Media configuration through the Web configuration portal including:
- Salesforce configuration
- New Users creation
- New season configuration
- TBD customer list and article
- MO customer list and article.
3) VF Portal Maintenance:
- Configure and maintain the VF portal
- Content management in coordination with Marketing department: Images, videos, News, Calendar
- Answer users’ inquiries: contact from, registration request.
4) Customer database maintenance
5) Ad-hoc sales reporting
6) Become expert in SAP and BI systems to support the organization throughout EMEA.
- University degree in Economics or equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience (previous internships will be appreciated)
- Advanced English both written and spoken. Other European languages are a plus (German, Italian, Spanish, French…)
- Excellent knowledge of Windows office, high proficiency in Excel is a must
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience
- Ability to plan his/her own work, prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Highly analytical and strong problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.