Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2019
eDreams Odigeo, Social Media Intern – Italian Market
Carrer de Bailèn, 67-69, Barcelona, Spagna
Comunicazione/Marketing, Traduzione/Interpretariato, Giornalismo ed editoria
- Plan and develop social media marketing strategies to deliver timely campaigns that will create a positive and engaging image of eDreams;
- Activate influencers to create brand demand and reach specific audiences;
- Design and publish content (original text, images, videos, links) on our social media channels to deepen engagement, gain followers, and grow traffic to our blogs and websites;
- Coordinate and execute content creation and promotion for local social media campaigns, in collaboration with other departments (sales, CRM, merchandising, design…) and external partners (airlines, tourism boards…);
- Manage and optimize paid social media campaigns to maximize the impact of the contentproduced and reach key target audiences;
- Collaborate with other Social Media Specialists within the team to deliver cross markets campaigns;
- Support the SEO & PR teams in content creation and optimization for the blogs and specific landing pages;
- Collaborate with customer services to manage reputation and prevent crisis;
- Actively monitor social media trends and benchmark competitors activity;
- Report on results.
- Native in Italian and fluent in English. Knowledge of another European language is a plus.
- Studies in Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Translation, etc.
- Passionate about social media, digital marketing and e-commerce
- Proven experience in community management, content creation and/or influencers marketing
- Basic knowledge of SEO, WordPress CMS and Google Analytics.
- Excellent written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to produce creative and engaging content.
- Excellent team player, enthusiastic individual with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Initiative & proactivity, ability to identify problems/obstacles, make recommendations and follow through with solutions.
- Analytical and data-driven with a passion to test new ways to create brand awareness.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager is a plus.