Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/07/2019
Levi Strauss, HR Internship
Levi Strauss & Co.
Leonardo da Vincilaan 19, Zaventem, Brussels, Belgio
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- You participate in recruitment by shaping hiring managers needs, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, working in partnership with external partners and providing support to the internal Talent Acquisition Partners.
- You coordinate Internships by building/maintaining partnership with universities and attending campus recruitment events/fairs. You handle recruitments and follow-up on interns across Europe to create and provide visibility on a pool of newly graduated Talents.
- You provide data analysis/reports linked to recruitment activities across Europe, which supports in improving our ways of working. You analyze market trends to provide insights on recruitment activities/talent across Europe
- You provide general administration support to the HR TA team (e.g. business case scheduling and set-up, vendor tracking)
- Bachelor/Master degree in HR/Business or related area or equivalent experience
- Affinity and interest in HR, and Retail industry
- Dynamic, proactive personality; and collaborative;
- Team player and autonomous
- Outgoing and dynamic
- Sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch/French is a plus
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge in LinkedIn recruiter & Workday ATS is a plus