Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/07/2019
ICRC - International Committee of the Red Cross, Traineeship in the Learning Solutions Unit
ICRC, International Committee of the Red Cross
Avenue de la Paix 19, Geneva, Svizzera
Educazione e Formazione
12 mesi (dal 16 settembre)
L'offerta scade il 26/07/2019
- Develop digital learning activities and resources including:
- Engage with subject matter experts to work on contents
- Propose the instructional design for the activities and resources to be produced
- Create graphical elements required in the modules
- Produce digital activities and resources by using authoring tools (GoAnimate, Branchtrack, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, …)
- Create learner and trainer support material.
- Carry out activities in the learning and development community of practice
- Support the Learning Solutions unit in the implementation of its research and development initiatives
- Support learning evaluation.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in pedagogical studies or education sciences, or relevant.
- For candidates to be eligible as associates, they must have a maximum of one year's professional experience after graduation (relating to the post) or two years if it includes previous traineeships.
- Strong knowledge of adult-learning or proven interest
- Specialisation in multimedia distance learning or instructional design
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Initiative and proactivity
- Problem-solving orientation and curiosity to learn new things
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Previous exposure to international humanitarian experiences would be an asset
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis would be an asset
- Ability to use learning tools and technologies (for example: Articulate Storyline, Mohive, GoAnimate, Branchtrack, etc.) at an advanced level
- Basic to intermediate command of multimedia tools (for example: Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign)
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and the necessary level to evolve in a French speaking working environment.
- Command of Spanish would be an asset.