Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/07/2019
Roche, Student Internship in Pharma Development Medical Affairs
Grenzacherstrasse 124, Basel, Svizzera
- Familiarization with Roche and working procedures within the department
- Ensure timely updates of data in the Patient Access Integrated Registry & Supply (PAIRS) and clinical trial management system (CTMS)
- Support update/creation of dashboards, metrics, minutes and training material
- Support maintenance of shared drive (file renaming) and archiving processes
- Support team members with other tasks within PDMA MAO DS&CU
- You are an enrolled Bachelor or Master student in a University program with focus on Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or related fields.
- Good knowledge of molecule development.
- You have excellent planning and organization skills, are proactive and are able to think systemically by looking at problems and solutions from different perspectives.
- You integrate well into a team with great social skills and have a high level of initiative and can-do attitude.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) and web based online solutions.
- Proficient in English