Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/07/2019
Toyota, Internship Fuel Cell technology
Toyota Motor Europe
Hoge Wei 33, Zaventem, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2019
Your team and your responasibilities:
The fuel cell and battery team in the Advanced Technology Division in Toyota Motor Europe is responsible for the research and development of new materials, production, equipment and analytical technologies for automotive Proton Exchange Membrane fuel cells and Li-ion batteries.
In particular, fuel cells generate electricity by an electrochemical reaction in which oxygen and hydrogen combine to form water. Unlike internal combustion engines, the fuel is not combusted, the energy instead being released electrochemically. This allows fuel cells to be highly energy efficient.
Toyota fuel cell team aims at searching and integrating European unique and advanced technology into the final product and strengthen Toyota image in Europe.
To identify and verify the technical feasibility of fuel cell technologies, especially considering the Membrane-Electrode-Assembly component. The activity may include:
- Benchmark state of the art technology in the specific field
- Identify promising technology by cost and process analysis
- Assess and confirm the feasibility of the technology
- Manufacture real samples and test them in real conditions
- Identify technology gaps and issues, suggest solutions and improvement
- Master student in final year (preferably: Chemical / Electrochemical / Materials Engineering). It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship.
- Good knowledge in electrochemistry and material science
- Flexible team player
- Open personality able to work in an independent way, hands-on mentality
- Basic computer skills: (MS Office and database)
- Fluent in English, any other European language is a plus
- Owner of a driving license