Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/07/2019
Toyota, Internship - Customer Vehicle Quality Division
Toyota Motor Europe
Bourgetlaan, 60, Brussels, Belgio
Produzione/Qualità, Informatica/ICT, Engineering
6 mesi. Inizio ottobre 2019.
- Join the cross-divisional working-group to enhance our technical problem solving process through extensive use of vehicle live data (connected car). You will participate to jointly improve and/or shape new divisional operations and IT applications.
Key task is to assist the working group leader with drafting IT use cases based on our engineers’ needs, summarize progress against the activity schedule, following up related divisions and meeting coordination.
- Additionally, you will be able to join our engineers to experience the Toyota technical problem solving activities.
- Student of technical higher education or Bachelor / Master studies in IT, Engineering (mechanical, electrical, automotive…) or Business
- Good fact finding and analysis skills in order to draw conclusions from the gathered data and information
- Good visualization skills to be able to structure operations, processes, responsibilities etc. in an easy to understand way
- Strong communication and negotiation aptitude in a self-confident but diplomatic way in order to reach consensus and get buy-in
- Initiative to question the current situation and propose alternative options
- Knowledge of Visual Basic, Access, Excel. Additional IT knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of either data visualisation tools (PowerBI or other Business innovation tools) or data processing tools (Python ; Diadem ; Tableau ; RanDevu…) is an advantage