Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/07/2019
Agfa, Internship: DISCOVERY project Business Analysis
Septestraat 27, Mortsel, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza, Comunicazione/Marketing, Commerciale/Vendite, Project/Business Management
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: ottobre 2019
Retribuito + benefit
- Help us mapping market segments , eg. estimate market size/value and profitability, analysis of competitive landscape (level of competition, margins earned, stakeholders, technologies), trends, drivers & barriers, value chain analysis (buyers, users, customers), sales & distribution models, business models within the Packaging, Industrial, Healthcare or other markets.
- Study the possible impact & opportunities for Agfa related to several "high trending" technology shifts and new markets.
- Team up with other talented students and trainees from top universities in Europe.
- Have the opportunity to test your skills and readiness for real innovation business world.
- studying for a Master’s degree in Economics, Commercial Engineering, MBA with passion for international B2B environment.
- profound interest in Agfa products, components and production processes.
- excellent analytical skills, eager to learn, driven by business oppportunities.
- able to think out of the box, bring an interesting outsiders look to our experts.
- good working knowledge of English.
- good academic results.