Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/07/2019
ABN AMRO Bank, Ethical Hacking Internship
ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
Gustav Mahlerlaan 10, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Here you have a list with the available assignments, however, we are open to other topics:
- How to create a secure and scalable C&C server with docker?
- Development of a phishing platform.
- Tooling development for the exploitation (controlled and automated) of high risk vulnerabilities.
- The usage of Machine Learning in Pentesting/Red Teaming.
Are you a BSc graduate or have you graduated from a university of applied sciences (HBO? Did your study cover Cyber Security, Network Engineering or Software Engineering?). Do you want to combine a university research project with professional experience? Or, perhaps you just want to acquire work experience within the Pentesting team/Red Team of ABN AMRO?
- You are at least an HBO graduate.
- Your studies covers/covered Cyber Security, Network Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Scripting/Programing hero: you have experience scripting and programming (i.e. Ruby, Perl, Python, PowerShell, C/C++).
- Communicative: you can transmit information in an accurate and clear way on a daily basis.
- Ethical hacking affinity: after all, you will be working within the Corporate Information Security Office (CISO) of ABN AMRO.
- OS savviness: You have experience with Linux and Windows environments.
- English speaker: you have a native/excellent level in the language (spoken and written).