Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/08/2019
ArcelorMittal, Internship - Contract Analyst
12 Rue Guillaume Kroll, 1882, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 30/09/2019
- Contract Analysis and Mapping
- Perform the complex contract analysis & pricing condition mapping as per the AM contract mapping methodology
- Ensure the alignment with operational processes and harmonization of processes across sub-categories and locationsData
- Manage the Project tasks: Manage the tasks, KPIs and deliverables from different project resources, follow up on the tasks to ensure the progress and communicate the status report, support in presentation preparation
- Change Management / Communication and Training Support: Effectively communicate on project progress, Change management, Trainings, KPIs, Task lists with all relevant stakeholders.
- Good communication during the go-live and post go live phase
- Working with various change actors / change network in all EPO locations.
- Ensure effective go-live and success of project by supporting all key stakeholders.
- Training document preparation, review and updates.
- Bachelor Business Administration Project management
- Language: Proficiency Level, French: Beginner; English:Advanced
- Strong analytical skills
- Preferable background in Purchasing, Logistics, Supply-chain domain
- Good understanding / experience in SAP MM MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communication skills - enrollment at university