Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/08/2019
Bloomberg, Summer Internship: Analytics and Sales
3 Queen Victoria S, London, Regno Unito
Contabilità e finanza
10 settimane. Inizio luglio 2020.
Your journey at Bloomberg will begin with a week of classroom based financial product and Terminal functionality training, to broaden your knowledge of the global financial markets and our market leading Bloomberg solutions. After your training, you'll join a team (usually aligned to the language you speak) where you'll immediately begin collaborating with interns on Analytics and Sales projects.
You'll have the opportunity to interact with clients, making valuable contributions by taking part in sales campaigns, promoting product features and prospecting for new business. Hands-on individual and group projects will allow you to experience how your full-time career could evolve.
- Demonstrated interest in financial market and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Business fluency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Swedish, Finnish, Korean, Mandarin orJapanese
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- The aptitude to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Real ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales