Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/09/2019
BASF, Internship in Human Resources
Carl-Bosch-Straße 38, Ludwigshafen am Rhein, Germania
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
3 mesi, da gennaio 2020.
We offer you the opportunity to work in our HR Business Partner unit and support us with designing and implementing HR concepts within the unit with a practical approach.
- You will have the opportunity through communication with other HR units and internal customers to gain a comprehensive overview of the various needs and interests regarding HR topics.
- In addition, you will support our team in the day-to-day business, work on your own projects and participate in preparing and holding workshops.
- You are currently studying Business Administration or Social Sciences and have obtained at least 90 credits.
- Ideally, you already have first experience in the field of Human Resources, for example through activities accompanying your studies.
- You are a proficient user of the MS Office applications and have very good communication skills.
- You stand out from the crowd for you analytical and creative mindset, focus on innovation, commitment and dedication.
- Your excellent English skills help you to present yourself convincingly in English as well as in German.