Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/09/2019
Hanover, Healthcare Public Affairs
70 Grays Inn Rd, London, Regno Unito
Legale/Affari internazionali, Sanitaria/medicale
3 mesi (da novembre 2019)
As an Intern you will provide support to consultants across our Healthcare Public Affairs team in monitoring and research services to our existing healthcare public affairs clients, support for Parliamentary and marketing events as well as admin support for new business activity. You will be immersed in consultancy work supporting client accounts across within the healthcare sector, including life sciences and patient groups.
- A genuine interest in UK politics, specifically in relation to health policy and the NHS landscape and environment
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good research capabilities
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team.