Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 03/09/2019
Airbus, Intership - Airframe Engineering RFE – Physical Integration
Paseo John Lennon s/n, Getafe, Spagna
Applicant responsibilities and tasks will be:
- To support for ensure and enable multi-ATA cDMU (Configured Digital Mock-up) as Master (according to program’s DMU policy) including availability and reliability of all 3D Data for the end to end Aircraft development process through quality checks.
- To support Product Structure Management for cDMU: In collaboration with configuration team, monitor the configuration of the cDMU data for her/his zone/section and support the engineering departments in solving DMU configuration problems
- To support for ensure consistency of the Design Content between the different products: Master Geometry, Design principle, Frontier model, Preliminary-Space Allocation Mock-Up (Pre-SAM), SAM, and Geometrical Reference Mock-Up (GRM).
- To support DMU Reviews and DMU sessions including Virtual Reality ones.
- To support the improvements of Design Processes by digitalization (data extraction, data calculation, data identification...)
- To support for engineering status reporting, analysis and actions tracking in the scope of DMU Gates for the section equipped.
- To work with creativity, team spirit and being proactive in an international environment as part of the RFE community
- Last year Engineering degree students or recently graduated engineers of aeronautical engineering.
- Strong English skills, both oral and written
- High level of Spanish is required