Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/09/2019
Roche, Internship: Data Science - Anomaly Detection in Finance
Sandhofer Strasse, 116, Mannheim, Germania
6 mesi. Inizio: ottobre 2019
- Collaborate with the host team in finance and Roche advance analytic network to apply and evaluate potential machine learning techniques and applications
- You will build a Proof-of-Concept for anomaly detection in the finance department
- Design, build and interpret machine learning algorithms to address selected financial questions including preparing the input data supported by finance and IT business warehouse team
- Proactively share learnings and knowledge to support the development of the wider Roche Advanced Analytics community
- Help shape the direction of machine learning and artificial intelligence within Roche
- Education: you hold a degree in Data Science related field (e.g., Statistics, Mathematics, Epidemiology, Software Engineering, Computer Science). This internship is aimed at students with ongoing matriculation (not suitable as a career entry) or alternatively persons in gap year between Bachelor's and Master's studies.
- Experience: basic familiarities with finance terminologies (eg. Ledger, Controlling) and with classical time-series analyses (eg. ARIMA, Exponential smoothing).
Knowledge with machine learning techniques applicable to time-series analyses (e.g. Recurrent neural network)
- Passion for Coding: fluency in a statistical programming language (R, Python, etc.)
- All-round talent: strong communication and collaboration skills, experience implementing reproducible research practices like version control (e.g. using Git) and literate programming, ideally with demonstrated contributions to open source packages or libraries.