Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/09/2019
UNFCCC, Mitigation and Transparency Implementation Support subprogramme internship
UNFCCC, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1, Bonn, Germania
3-6 mesi. Inizio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 29/10/2019
- Compiling and analysing background documents to assist in the preparation of mandated documents and knowledge products;
- Conducting quantitative analysis of data/information and assisting in the production of infographics as input to the documents and knowledge products;
- Assisting in organizing workshops, events, webinars and interviews;
- Assisting in preparing and designing newsletters, and other communication products, including providing support in designing and producing infographs, invitations, flyers and banners;
- Maintaining and improving relevant sections of the webpages within the UNFCCC website;
- Providing support to the MRV/Transparency helpdesk;
- Assisting with social media communication and outreach.
- Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a Master's programme at a recognized university at the time of application and for the duration of the internship.
- Candidates must be fluent in English (both oral and written) and have strong writing and note-taking skills.
- Studies in the fields of climate change, economics, development studies, environmental sciences, international relations, or other related fields with good understanding of climate change, are preferred.
- The candidate should be able to work in a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Skills in infographics, photography and videography, communications including social media are an advantage.