Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/09/2019
UNFCCC, Executive Direction and Management (EDM) Programme internship
UNFCCC, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1, Bonn, Germania
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali
L'offerta scade il 28/09/2019
- Assist in the preparation of the Executive Secretary’s outreach missions by providing research support and drafting of briefing material, or reports as needed;
- Assist with meetings, including the preparation of background information and taking notes;
- Assist in the preparation of briefing books or other materials as needed;
- Draft, edit, and proofread documents of different nature;
- Use electronic databases and spreadsheets for compiling information pertinent to the Executive Secretary outreach activities;
- Other tasks as defined by the Office of the Executive Secretary
- Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a Master's programme at a recognized university at the time of application.
- The applicants must be fluent in English (both oral and written) and have strong writing skills. Knowledge of an additional UN language is an asset.
- Studies in the field of public policy, public relations or political science/international relations are preferred.