Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2019
Lockheed Martin, Cyber Software Engineer Intern
Lockheed Martin UK Integrated Systems
Langstone Technology Park, Havant, Regno Unito
- Working with senior engineers during requirements analysis – converting operational needs into technical requirements specifications.
- Contributing to design of high level software architectures.
- Develop software according to requirements and department processes.
- Supporting implementation teams throughout development, testing, and system acceptance phases.
- Supporting Integration & Test team during formal test phases.
- Supporting technical investigations of problems raised against the operational systems.
- Producing, collecting and reporting appropriate metrics showing progress.
- Using Metrics to guide decisions and for management reporting.
- Working towards a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Systems Engineering or other Engineering, Mathematics or Science degree.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Good IT skills in a range of SW packages.
- Ability to prioritise own tasking to meet program needs.