Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/10/2019
IATA, Intern - Safety And Flight Operations
IATA, International Air Transport Association
Paseo de la Castellana, 95, Madrid, Spagna
Reporting to the Assistant Director, Safety and Flight Operations (SFO), Europe, the incumbent will provide support in the areas of safety, flight operations, airport operations, SES, SESAR and air traffic management and user charges.
- Assist in coordinating and compiling reports, statistics, focused research and analysis on various topics in the abovementioned areas;
- Maintain SFO contact database;
- Maintain, update and improve the department’s internal and external internet representation;
- Update network of working groups/board meeting participation by team members;
- Prepare/coordinate meeting documentation and reports;
- Provide support to all colleagues in the department;
- Other administrative duties, as requested.
- Recently graduated or currently completing a University degree in Aviation Management, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline;
- Ideally some knowledge of air navigation, air traffic management, safety operations and financial analysis;
- Excellent skills in research, report writing and creating presentations;
- Excellent organizational ability and ability to prioritize tasks and to work in a team environment;
- Highly motivated and interested in various subjects;
- Excellent PC skills using Microsoft Office software, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, knowledge of other languages will be an asset.