Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/09/2019
Nike, Internship IT - Development and Operations
Nikelaan 1, Laakdal, Belgio
Almeno 3 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto
As an IT intern you’ll take part in supporting the technological infrastructure for Nike ELC with your team of innovative and upbeat colleagues. You are working in an international team of professionals from all around the world and stay in frequent contact with the European Head Quarters in the Netherlands. The work includes system engineering, scripting, programming. Next to these day-to-day tasks you’ll support your team with their on-going projects and get to develop yourself by working on your personal projects as well! Your passion is to seek answers and tackle challenges within the IT operations.
- You are currently following a bachelor’s or master’s degree program in Computer Science or in another related field
- IT operations insights and technical skills are something that you already have and are eager to develop further in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic communication skills in English are a must, and you can adjust to highly international work environment
- You enjoy being a part of a team but are able to work individually as well when needed.
- Creativity and quality are one of your main personal values, hence you will fit well in the team.