Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/09/2019
Kraft Heinz, Northern Europe Internship Program
Kraft Heinz Company
The Shard, London, Regno Unito
Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Informatica/ICT, Comunicazione/Marketing, Engineering, Project/Business Management
The Northern Europe Internship program offers you:
- A unique chance to broaden your overall knowledge of how a multifaceted, multinational corporation operates.
- A performance based culture that is built on meritocracy: ambitious, hardworking, passionate employees who deliver results will be rewarded well.
- Intensive support and exposure to different parts of the Business.
- Career boost: Top performers will be referred for the EMEA Trainee Program.
- Pursuing a University degree (in penultimate or final year of degree)
- Students from all disciplines: Operations, Business, Engineering, Tech, IT, HR, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
- Energetic, ambitious talents with a pro-active and results-oriented attitude.
- Willing to work hard and go outside of your comfort zone.
- Impressive extra- curricular activities.
- Proficient in English language.