As an intern you will go through induction training before joining your team. You will drive your own learning and development with guidance and coaching from your manager, buddy and colleagues around you.
You will be part of a team of Amazon software engineers and you will help them create complex tools in several different programming languages that will help improve the quality of Amazon's catalog. You'll create professional quality software by applying software engineering best practices, while being exposed to cutting edge technologies.
· Currently working towards a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or related field
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
· On track to achieve at least a 60% degree score
· Development experience in Java, C and/or C++
· Able to handle ambiguous or vaguely defined challenges through abstract thinking