Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/09/2019
Airbus, Internship - Automation & Robotics
Airbus Operations SL
Paseo John Lennon s/n, Getafe, Spagna
Progettazione/Ricerca & Sviluppo, Produzione/Qualità, Engineering
- Define and integrate Mechanical & Mechatronic Sub-system / Equipment / Component / Module matching the required safety, quality and performance levels according to Airbus systems engineering processes and the needs of our customers.
- Specify, Design,qualify and certify for Mechanical & Mechatronic Sub- system / Equipment / Component / Module considering the following factors: Safety, Systems Performance, Cost, Environmental, Operational and Industrial Requirements.
- Participation in Assembly R&T projects: Screwing Cobot A320. Detailed design engineering, unitary/subsystem/system testing, monitoring and assessment of technical issues, follow-up of resolution of deviations, support to the entry into service.
- Specification of production equipments, machines and installations for assembly automation and robotics. Technical evaluation of proposals.
- Technical support to assembly automations in Getafe plant. Process improvement.
- Recent Graduates OR Last Year Students in Automation (& Electronics) engineering.
- English: Negotiation level
- Spanish: Negotiation level
- Excellent communication skills