Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/09/2019
Kraft Heinz, Marketing Operations (Project Management) Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Gustav Mahlerlaan, 1228, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
5-6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
625 euro mensili
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto
- Actively participate in international artwork projects, supporting the EU and local marketing teams to create and approve artworks in the system and provide technical expertise.
- Working close with the Artwork agency, Kraft Heinz factories and Kraft Heinz co-packers and printers to ensure artwork is delivered with the highest quality and in time.
- Contribute to Artwork process improvements and efficient ways of working.
- You actively participate in international marketing projects
- You will be responsible for leading cross-country / cross-functional meetings for your own projects
- Owning and improving EU Marketing processes
- Efficient management of existing portfolio
- Best practice marketing models, Non-innovation, European project management, Stakeholder Management, Timeline Management & Data Management
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree, or pursuing your master’s degree.
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (Dutch is a bonus).
- Strong affinity with product packaging.
- Intermediate/Advance Excel and Power point skills.