Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/09/2019
L Occitane, Export Trade Marketing Intern
Chemin du Pré-Fleuri, 5, Geneva, Svizzera
- Liaise with the different departments of the International team to ensure the good anticipation of upcoming product launches.
- Establish relevant recommendations and forecasts following the products launch notes sent by the International team
- Propose operational tools to increase traffic and conversion in shops respecting the promotional guidelines of the group.
- Develop 360° Toolboxes of marketing activities for main launches.
- Develop POS, mailing, emailing, brochures, digital communication, and other operational marketing tools, with our creative agency.
- Analyze the results of each campaign, preparing briefing notes and recommendations for future campaigns
- Communication of best practices to all Export services in Geneva
- A first experience in trade or Operational Marketing
- English Fluent
- Analytical skills
- Digital savvy
- Team working
- Respect of deadlines
- Proactivity and sense of priorities
- Able to work in multinational environment
- Good communication capacities
- Good presentation skills