Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/09/2019
Eurofins, Industrial Placement - 2020/2021 internship
28-32 Brunel Rd , Acton, Regno Unito
- Assist with method development and method validation
- Prepare, extract and analyse samples in accordance with standards of quality and the requirements of ISO17025.
- Preparation of calibration and quality standards to check method and instrument performance.
- Reporting and / or calculation of results in accordance with methods of analysis.
- Plotting and acting upon quality control data produced per batch.
- Maintain turnaround time at >99%, ensuring that daily targets are achieved.
- Maintain stock levels of consumable items for methods being undertaken.
- Responsible for ensuring that UK health and safety legislation is maintained and helping to ensure that the working environment is kept in a clean and tidy manner with due attention to the careful maintenance of all laboratory fittings and equipment.
- Ensure personal protective clothing equipment is worn in accordance with the Health & Safety policy.
- Work with the team to drive the laboratory forward through continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Quality Manual in order to ensure compliance at all times with the policies, procedures and associated documents which are referred to in the manual.
- To assist through operating best practice in order to meet the requirements of the UKAS 17025 accreditation standard.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a driven outlook.
- A desire to share ideas with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives
- Good laboratory skills and practices
- Currently studying a degree with an element of Microbiology or Chemistry.
- A genuine interest in food analysis and food safety.