Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
EcoVadis, Customer Success Intern
Twarda 18, Warsaw, Polonia
6 mesi (da gennaio 2020)
Your primary responsibility is to support the fast-growing Customer Success Management (CSM) team by reliably maintaining and improving business reports and processes. Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Maintenance of CSM business unit reporting tools, dashboards and reports (via EcoForce, ClicData, Excel, …)
- Align with stakeholders to ensure tools support operational requirements
- Data analysis and presentation preparation
- Create models to answer the business questions; validate and understand the conclusions
- Lead and/or support internal projects contributing to creation of new processes or formalization and standardization of existing processes with a positive impact on team efficiency and quality
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere.
- A demonstrated commitment to CSR and sustainability fields
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong skills in Google Suite and MS Office, especially exceptional Excel skills (analytics & data visualization, including the ability to communicate quantitative data into a visually engaging story and organize/ integrate large amounts of information into concise presentation) and PowerPoint
- Ability to use Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience with building dashboards and/or with monitoring/reporting
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new skills proactively. Effective time manager and multi-tasker able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment.
- Proficiency in any other language is a plus
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player.