Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 01/10/2019
Splunk, IT Service Desk Intern
3 Sheldon Square, London, Regno Unito
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Informatica/ICT
- Support the local Splunk staff based in the London office as well as remote staff throughout Europe.
- Assist new hires during the onboarding process to ensure their IT-issued equipment functions as planned, as well as providing basic intros to some of the IT systems
- Resolve technical problems in partnership with the broader IT Ops team with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and WIFI/Support on site Shoretel phone system/ Assist with troubleshooting Server and Network issues
- Respond to queries either in person, on the phone or via email/Maintain daily performance of computer systems/Triage problems by asking appropriate questions to determine the nature of problem. Walk remote users through problem-solving process/ follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Working towards a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent technical certification
- Strong customer service, problem solving, and teamworking abilities
- Some experience of providing desktop support/some experience in fixing hardware as well as software installation
- Ability to engage comfortably with executives and other key personnel under pressure
- Prior knowledge or exposure to Splunk, while not required, is a plus
- Maintaining & Troubleshooting corporate, PC, Mac’s printers, faxes, and phone system.