Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 04/10/2019
Macquarie, Internship Opportunity - Macquarie Asset Management - Infrastructure & Real Assets
41 Avenue George V , Paris, Francia
Contabilità e finanza
L'offerta scade il 01/12/2019
- You will support and assist the French team in analysing potential investments opportunities, as well as originating new potential transactions, in particular covering the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- You will also have the opportunity assist the team in the execution of live M&A transactions (acquisition and / or divestments of assets).
- We are looking for motivated students in their final year or gap year of a top business or engineering school (or equivalent), with a major in Finance.
- A first experience as an intern in corporate finance advisory, M&A, private equity, transaction services, leveraged finance or audit, is a plus.
- Excellent language skills in both French and English are required.