Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/10/2019
Philips, Internship: Global Support Operation
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the Global Support Operations (GSO) within Philips Internal Audit (PIA) that provides leadership with independent insights and comfort on Philips performance. You are responsible for
- Owning a dedicated Internal Audit process
- Supporting the leadership team in the decision-making process by conducting value add analysis
- Supporting the day-to-day activities of the GSO which are ever-changing as a result of a dynamic environment and continuous improvement ambition.
- Students who are currently studying towards their University Master of science WO (Msc.) in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Business Management or a related field. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong analytical skills and an open and global oriented work mentality
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) – Basic knowledge is pre-condition
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with senior-level management, previous internship experience in an international organization is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)