Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/10/2019
Groupe SEB, Internship Product Designer
Avenue des Alpes, Rumilly, Francia
Engineering, Grafica e Design
- Working within the Design team at the Rumilly factory, you will be in charge of design projects, which you will manage alongside the project teams. You will also help the designers in the team with their missions.
- Your role will consist in particular of designing the products assigned to you using strategic design documents and complying with marketing & technical specifications; from the design brief right through to the finalised product.
- You will therefore be required to implement projects from the 2020 product plan, look for ideas and develop product design (2D/3D) and artwork. You will carry out explorative research, as well as the analysis report and "illustrated" concept propositions.
- You will make innovations by supplying a wide variety of preliminary designs.
- You are an Industrial Design School student on a 4 or 5 year higher education course and you want to gain some experience in design working for an international group.
- You have excellent IT skills, in particular 3D software such as Rhinoceros and 2D software (Illustrator/Photoshop).
- You are able to take into account a wide variety of information and look for, identify and obtain all the necessary information to successfully carry out your projects.
- Your open-mindedness and your creativity will allow you work as part of the design team, as well as come up with new solutions.
- You are good at making proposals and are able to get people to accept innovations that move away from the norm by highlighting the resulting benefits, whilst at the same time respecting market realities.
- Your English is fluent.