Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/10/2019
Nokia, Trainee, SoC/IP
Karaportti 3, Espoo, Finlandia
- Preparation and review of functional and design specification for SoC/IP
- RTL or HLS based FPGA design
- Designing SoC functionality from top-level down to a block level, including low level SW
- Verification and simulation of needed functionality on the block level
- Ensuring effective testing and high quality product delivery by advanced SoC verification planning, validation and testing on board
- Supporting HW/SW Bring-up and debug
- Co-operation with system engineers, HW/SW development, suppliers and other relevant functions to solve technical issues for quality
- VHDL/Verilog/HLS knowhow for FPGA design
- Knowledge of SoC (ASIC/FPGA/low level SW) design and verification tools
- System modeling using Matlab
- Good knowledge of embedded systems
- Advanced verification methodologies, e.g. VMM, OVM, UVM
- LTE and 5G cellular networks and relevant Layer-1 algorithms
- You are also fluent in spoken and written English.
- You have high motivation to learn new and work in international teams.
- You are a good team player.