Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 09/10/2019
TomTom, Global Talent Sourcing Intern
Stefana Żeromskiego 94C, Lodz, Polonia
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- Develop a working knowledge of our applicant tracking system and assist with the implementation of best practices.
- Participate in global calls and meetings with Employer Branding, Marketing, and Talent departments.
- Identify opportunities and offer solutions for improving the candidate experience and process efficiency.
- Market research on competitive landscapes and best practices in global talent sourcing and recruiting.
- Support the design of a creative sourcing space/lab to promote the exchange of unique and exciting sourcing strategies.
- Manage the quality of all TomTom job ads ensuring they adhere to predefined posting regulations and are free of grammatical errors.
- Maintain LinkedIn Recruiter data and analytics on sourcing and job performance.
- Create a knowledge center of best practices for LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow, Google X-Ray, Boolean search, etc.
- You are enrolled as a full-time student for the complete duration of the internship while studying for a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related fields of study
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented, with a stable organization and planning skills
- You have a pragmatic approach with excellent networking skills, and preferably a good student network
- Able to work and play well with others; TomTom is a collaborative environment