Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 28/10/2019
European Molecular Biology Laboratory, Working Student / Traineeship - SAP System Support
EMBL - European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Meyerhofstrasse 1, Heidelberg, Germania
ca. 1.300 € mensili per 20 ore settimanali
L'offerta scade il 18/11/2019
Due to an increased workload period related to a number of project deliveries, the team requires additional SAP Basis support. The position holder will be delivering first level support to our user community in the areas of user administration and authorization management, and will be supervised by the senior support officer. In particular, the main tasks will be:
- Creation of new SAP user accounts
- First level user support (resetting passwords, unlocking of expired accounts etc.)
- Analyse authorization issues of existing SAP users -update authorizations of users as requested / approved
- Maintain SAP user authorizations for ESS web applications (time sheet, leave request, shopping cart)
- Document all changes in the existing ticketing system Kayako
- Keep all user administration documentation up to date
- Support newcomer induction process
- Housekeeping of existing SAP user accounts, update master data etc.
- Forward and solve tickets together with second level support (SAP team).
- This is a training position ideally suitable for IT students or fresh graduates looking to gain first work experience in providing SAP System Support in the environment of an intergovernmental organisation.
- Good communication skills together with a very good knowledge of English and German are essential.
- Previous work experience in similar post is advantageous.