Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 29/10/2019
Hilton, Project Management Intern: Architecture, Design & Construction
Hilton London Watford
Elton Way, Watford, Regno Unito
Project/Business Management, Ingegneria e Architettura
12 settimane. Inizio luglio 2020.
L'offerta scade il 01/01/2020
Capex Projects & Cost Management:
- Assist in developing refurbishment disruption models
- Lead role in initiating research on industry benchmarking against cost and programme/disruption for completed projects
- Lead role in updating and improvement of existing project library alongside database of completed projects indicating, project team, programme, costs, scope of works summary etc.
Development Project Management:
- Assist in updating and improving project management processes and owner facing project and programme management documentation
- Assist in maintaining Global Development pipeline database
- Lead role in updating and improving online resource library with current documentation to enable and simplify development project management.
- Attend and participate in a diverse range of project meetings on site, to gather project related knowledge.
- Must be in your second year or final year of a Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Architectural Technology or similar degree programme
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion for Construction, and a desire to pursue a career in Project Management
- Strong analytical skills, with a good level of financial awareness.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular MS Excel (including v look ups, pivot tables, formulas etc.).
- Able to use Adobe Photoshop and CAD Software.