Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 31/10/2019
Ferrero, Internship Supply Chain Management - Hazelnut Company
r. de Trèves - Findel Business Center-Complexe B, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: dicembre 2019
1.500 euro mensili lordi
Benefit: mensa aziendale
- Collecting and analyzing data;
- Using the data to prepare reports, i.e. production reports, warehouse saturation reports and additional spot reports/queries;
- Supporting KPI monitoring to optimize logistics costs;
- Conducting consumption analysis and historical analysis on deliveries;
- Daily monitoring of stock levels and rejections/obsolescence situations;
- Building presentations related to day-to-day activities and ongoing projects of the team.
- Bachelor/Master Student or Graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations or related fields;
- Flexible and adaptable mindset to be able to work in an international and dynamic environment;
- First experience in Supply Chain Management is considered an advantage;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving competences;
- Result orientation and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
- Advanced proficiency in Excel;
- First experience with SAP is considered a plus.
- English is mandatory.
- Any other language is considered an asset.