Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/11/2019
World Health Organization, Intern - Health Promotion Department, Tobacco Control Economics
WHO - World Health Organization
Avenue Appia 20, Geneva, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
6 mesi, dal 2 marzo al 31 agosto 2020
Benefit: buoni pasto
L'offerta scade il 22/11/2019
- Undertake an analysis on the definition of the broad term “fiscal policies”, which includes among others, taxation,
- Undertake a literature review on the effectiveness of tobacco, alcohol and SSBs taxes in reducing consumption,
- Collect evidence on country best practices in implementing such taxes and other fiscal measures,
- Support the team in the communications with other departments involved in supporting the development of the product,
- In support of this work with regards to tobacco, undertake a market analysis of available data on emerging and novel tobacco products,
- Participate in the work of TCE and be available to undertake other tasks when needed.
Economics or background in statistics.
Excellent knowledge of Excel and good writing skills. In addition, interns need to be familiar with other commonly used computer programmes, such as Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience in research and/or in drafting reports
- Experience with data analysis, statistical packages and interest in the design of graphical display and analysis of health/economic information in an international comparative perspective
- Essential: Expert knowledge of English.
- Desirable: Intermediate knowledge of French or other UN language.