Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/11/2019
CMA CGM, Internship - Naval architect
4 Quai d‘Arenc, Marseille, Francia
Engineering, Ingegneria e Architettura
Under the responsibility of the leader of the DSIOPS team, you report to the project manager in charge of the planning systems.
You will be required to work transversally with:
- the teams of the DIROPS,
- the teams of the operational centers (such as the lines' ship managers),
- CMAShips teams (naval architects, project managers),
- software suppliers and ship profiles (NAVIS, etc.),
- classification societies (mainly Bureau Veritas, but also Germanischer Lloyd, or others).
- Currently studying in the last year of engineering school preferably specialized in naval architecture (or generalist with a specialization maritime), you have ideally done an internship on similar functions.
- Ideally, you have good knowledge of the shipping industry.
- You have good knowledge in the use of office tools, spreadsheets and BI, leading to being comfortable with the data, their manipulation and interpretation.
- A good analytical mind and a certain dynamism will allow you to carry out this mission.
- You know how to be autonomous and fluent in public speaking.
- You have a very good level of English in writing and speaking.