Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/11/2019
ISO, Research Intern
ISO - International Organization for Standardization
Chemin de Blandonnet 8, Geneva, Svizzera
Educazione e Formazione, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
In the Research and Innovation team we study the benefits of international standards and explore various other areas of standardization research. We work together with our members in 164 countries to support each other’s research efforts, share information and build collaborative efforts in standardization research.
As our Intern you will work on a distinct project in support of the team’s objectives: a literature review to establish the current state of research on the impacts of international standardization. This piece of work will be valuable to ISO members and other stakeholders as an overview of information currently available; it will also contribute to decision-making about future research priorities. Key responsibilities:
- Survey existing academic and grey literature to compile a comprehensive repository of relevant work (starting with an existing repository and searching for other literature)
- Review research papers and produce an annotated bibliography that highlights priority information
- Produce an over-arching literature review to orient stakeholders to the available research findings.
- University or post-graduate degree in economics, social science or humanities
- Experience with reading, interpreting and synthesizing peer-reviewed academic research
- Experience producing written reports or other publications
- English: a must, French and/or others: a plus.