Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
Adidas, Trainee - Global Sports Marketing Football Players & Scouting
Hoogoorddreef 9A, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
12 mesi. Inizio 1. marzo 2020.
- Provide operational support to team members in servicing football players by selecting products, placing orders, shipping packages and managing storage.
- Liaising with adidas local subsidiaries and BU’s to align global and local needs to deliver optimum results and provide premium support to football players.
- Responsible to provide consistent reports, such as Weekly highlights, product roll out, football club calendar and Bootcount reports (Club and National Team levels).
- In charge of ad hoc requests and reports, like Player profile and asset plans; support to Scouting & Player meetings and tracking of players’ social media.
- Access to products for professional (football boots and gloves) and lifestyle (key launches, special requests, kit orders) usage.
- Hold relationships with key internal (Brand Marketing, Product teams, Athlete Services, subsidiaries) and external (player agencies, football industry network) stakeholders.
- Fully graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in the area of Sports, Marketing or Business
- Being proactive and resourceful in managing projects and have the ability to work independently as the GSM travels extensively.
- Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Experience with different cultures is important as we are a very diverse group from all over the world.
- Proficient in English (mandatory).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (mandatory).