Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
SES, Internship - AI for edge/fog testing
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: luglio 2020
Retribuito + benefit
- Perform a state of the art review of the current software testing approaches in context of IoT;
- Conduct software vulnerability analysis on edge/fog nodes to identify key pain points in satellite-IoT integrated environments;
- Define a use case contextualizing the points and properties identified in the vulnerability analysis;
- Implement a prototype using natural-language processing and machine learning techniques for automated generation and execution of test cases for the defined use case;
- Identify areas that require further investigation and propose a future roadmap;
- Document your findings and implementation results in an MSc Thesis or a Technical Report.
- Advanced Master’s student in Software Engineering / Embedded Systems / Artificial Intelligence, or other related ICT areas;
- Strong computer programming language skills, preferably in Python;
- Well versed in areas such as applied machine learning, natural language processing, and software verification and validation.
- Experienced with cross-development environment for embedded systems;
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills;
- Computer literate (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset;
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.