Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 08/11/2019
SES, Internship - Data Quality and Migration support
Rue Pierre Werner , Betzdorf, Lussemburgo
6 mesi. Inizio: febbraio 2020
Retribuito + benefit
- Help with the data migration scripts and procedures from three Legacy CRM Systems
- Identify, compare, and resolve data quality problems.
- Evaluate large dataset for quality and accuracy.
- Determine business impact level for data quality issues.
- Work with Programmers to correct data quality errors.
- Research and determine scope and complexity of issue so as to identify steps to fix issue.
- Develop process improvements to enhance overall data quality.
- Develop and execute data cleanup measures.
- Ensure adherence to data quality standards.
- Resolve all internal data exceptions in timely and accurate manner.
- Identify areas of improvement to achieve data quality.
- Analyze, query and manipulate data according to defined business rules and procedures.
- Being an advanced Bachelor/ Master’s student in IT or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, experience with Data Migration, Databases, SQL Query.
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access);
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
- EU nationality or work permit for Luxembourg.