Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/11/2019
Tesla, Customer Insight Analyst Internship
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122 , Amsterdam , Paesi Bassi
5-6 mesi. Inizio: gennaio-febbraio 2020
Three specific projects can serve as focus:
- Assist the Customer Insights Manager in setting up a new or in re-structuring the current, Voice of the Customer (VoC) strategy. The strategy should/could contain:
- An effective objective, aligned to support the organization’s business goals
- An ‘action loop’, with focus on output for gathered VoC data
- Embedded creative strategies, to also research new ideas and possibilities in a continuous improvement loop
- Collection of VoC, with advice about the right mix of quantitative, qualitative research approach, that leads to effective and simple reporting to all in the company
- Audit Tesla's current customer journey by reviewing all customer's though points from Brand Awareness, to lead capturing, Sales, Deliveries, Customer Support, Car Service, and Buy Backs. Set up, and analyze, the current road map to identify gaps and/or incorrect measurements. Work together with the Customer Insights manager to propose solutions that provide an action oriented future state for Tesla's leadership (Marketing, Sales, Service, Delivery, Customer Support, Communication, Finance, Social Media, and Business Resolution).
- Set up a 'research lab' together with our EMEA's Product manager and Customer Insights manager. Purpose is to define requirements for a Qualitative-data research team, propose ideas (based on research) on how the team should take shape, and how it should operate. The research team should provide insights for any department that is in need of studies for their strategies, new implementations, and/or prototypes.
- Enrolled as an AD (Associate Degree), Bachelor or Master student. Relevant fields of study are (or equivalent of) Data science, Data analytics, Business analytics, Economics with focus on statistics
- Advanced analytical skills. Competency in Excel is necessary. Familiar with Qualtrics (a pre)
- Core value includes a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Feels challenged by and comfortable in a fast changing and demanding environment.
- A self-starter who possess drive, enthusiasm and a genuine interest and curiosity in the business.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English and at least one of the following languages: Dutch, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, or Portuguese