Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/11/2019
ESMA, Traineeship - Financial Markets Profile
European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA)
201-203 Rue de Bercy, Paris, Francia
Contabilità e finanza
6 - 12 mesi.
1117.37 € - 1676.06 € al mese
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2019
- provide support to the markets analysis of different policies, ad-hoc projects or guidelines documents that are managed by the Authority, which requires quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis;
- support experts in research/policy/supervisory convergence work and analysis of developments in financial markets area/operations;
- assist in preparation of manuals, documentations, reports and reporting tools;
- collect, analyse the data and monitor trends (data management);
- design and update reports/statistics/databases on various subjects or assist in preparation of briefings, presentations and/or speeches on ESMA’s scope of action.
- For “graduate traineeships”: have completed the first cycle of a higher education course and obtained a university degree or its equivalent (bachelor degree) OR for “undergraduate traineeships”: have an official declaration from the relevant university;
- Have a good knowledge of English.